Stupid Stupid Farmers

Thousands of farmers gathered on Parliament Hill Wednesday to seek help in competing against subsidized agricultural producers from abroad
Why the hell should I have my tax money going to stupid fuckin farmers? They like to think they're a buncha macho old-school, hard working, good folk. But they are as dumb as a bag of nails (even my farmer grandpa said that when he actually tried organize them). If you want more money, charge more for your fucking product! If people don't buy it, then TOO FUCKIN BAD! That's capitalism! If you get free money because you are in "hard times" then every industry should get free money. I went 6 months without work in my industry and I got ZERO from the government, not even EI because I was a contractor. I knew the risks so I SAVED MY FUCKIN MONEY for when times got hard, and I didn't complain. Farmers are so pro capitalism when it comes to selling illegally in the states when prices are high, and now they want free money when prices are low. Gimme a fucking break. And subsidis have nothing to do with it, if consumer want to support local farmers, they will pay more, if not cry to mama and get a NEW JOB that the economy wants!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home