Finding my voice
I read a little tidbit of good advice on reddit today. there was a posting from a guy who is newly homeless and wanted to thank the reddit community for unknowingly saving his life. One of the advice posting that followed up said something along the lines of "write every day, you will eventually find your voice". That kinda resonated with me a bit. I'm not a very good writer and have a pretty limited vocabulary. I guess practice, practice, practice can't be a bad idea. I hope to write a little something everyday I can from now on. Doesn't matter if anyone reads it or not.
Work is going good right now. Life is topsy turvy, combining the extremely bad condition of my dad, and the excitement of my first baby on the way. I took a picture of my wife and my dad in the hospital. There will at least be this tenuous link from grandpa to grandchild.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home